Saturday, September 27, 2008

What this blog is

After a rather long time of consideration, I finally decided to start up my own blog. Although I do not really expect too overwhelming feedback, or too many readers, but I figured that it was worth a shot just for the heck of it. As you might have gleaned from the title of this blog, it's mostly going to be about horror, horror movies to be more specific.

I plan to fill the pages of this digital grimorie with my personal take on horror flick news and some more general musings about horror, what makes it tick, or not tick for that matter. I can't say I'm an horror movie expert, but I figure that since I watch, and try to analyze, a lot of horror, I might have one or two smart things to say on the subject. Or not, I'll let you, the reader, be the judge of that.

Lastly, I'd like to appologize for all and any spelling or grammar errors that might slip past my guard while blogging.

No comments: