Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quick update

Just a quick word about upcomming attractions. I have ordered Jack Brooks: Monster hunter on DVD, and I will probably post the first ever Slowzombies horror movie review. Of course, if I have positively nothing to say about the movie, I'll most likely write about it anyway, demonstrating how mind-breakingly little there is to say about this movie.

Also, in other horror flick-related news, I've got my hands on a canadian 'un called Ascension. For once, I truly have no idea about how this one will turn out. The story, at first sight, appears to be sort of Immortel (ad vitam)-esque, and the visuals looks unsettling in a kind of awesome way. Time will tell if my predictions are right or not.

1 comment:

Rudi (Peefy) said...

Perhaps something of interest for you:
http://www.survivetheoutbreak.com/